Phuket is a rain forest, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea and has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches, mostly situated along the clear waters of the western shore. It is the ideal gateway for sailing boat chartering explorations of the Andaman sea. Surrounded by hundreds of magical islands, it is offering an unspoiled landscape of white sand beaches and crystal clear waters.
Phuket is a diverse and fascinating island to explore. A rich culture, a beautiful coastline, spectacular natural sights, loads of outdoor sports and activities, shopping, nightlife and dining are just a few of its attractions. Just offshore are dozens of smaller islands, easily reached by boat. The natural wonders of the mainland, found just beyond Phuket over the bridge to the north of the island, are also close at hand.
What is Phuket famous for?
- Take a Trip to Kata Noi Beach.
- Have a Tour of The Chalong Bay Rum Distillery.
- Come And See The Phuket Big Buddha.
- Nai Harn Beach.
- Take a Wander to Karon View Point.
- Take a Trip to Wat Chalong.
- Go Shopping at Phuket Town Weekend Night Market
- Hang Out at Tiger Kingdom.